Applications submitted to MyGovernmentOnline.org
All MPC development applications can now be applied for online at MyGovernmentOnline.org (Customer Portal).
For assistance with submitting applications, and the Citizen Solution Center for addressing issues, view the Customer Portal Guide .
Below are downloadable applications and checklists for properties in Shreveport’s City Limits. Please note both MPC and ZBA applications and checklists have been included to encourage a smoother process.
- City of Shreveport – Zoning Checklist
- City of Shreveport – Final Plat Checklist
- City of Shreveport – Irrigation Plan Review Checklist
MPC Application Packets
- City of Shreveport – Development Application
- Pre-Application Protocol
- Site Plan Flow Chart
- City of Shreveport – Pre-Application Packet
- City of Shreveport – Site Plan Packet
- City of Shreveport – Site Plan Packet for Existing Developments
- City of Shreveport – Planned Unit Development Packet
- Small Wireless Facility Application
- Small Wireless Facility Fee Verification
- Macro Tower Modifications
- City of Shreveport – Food Truck Application
- City of Shreveport – Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Home Occupation Application
- City of Shreveport – Sign Permit Application
- City of Shreveport – Temporary Use Permit Application
Application Fee Schedules and Deadlines
- City of Shreveport – Fee Worksheet
- MPC Dates & Application Information
- ZBA Dates & Application Information
- Pre-Application Conference Schedule 2020
- MPC and ZBA Meeting Dates 2020
Please note: any applications with links that are not active are currently being revised. For Land Development applications, please contact an MPC Planner for at 673-6480. For Zoning Enforcement applications (i.e., Certificate of Occupancy, Home Based Business, Signs), please contact 673-6440.