Applications submitted to MyGovernmentOnline.org
All MPC development applications can now be applied for online at MyGovernmentOnline.org (Customer Portal).
For assistance with submitting applications, and the Citizen Solution Center for addressing issues, view the Customer Portal Guide .
Below are downloadable applications and checklists for properties in Caddo Parish within the Planning Limits of the MPC. Please note both MPC and ZBA applications and checklists have been included to encourage a smoother process.
- Caddo Parish – Zoning Checklist
- Caddo Parish – Final Plat Checklist
- Caddo Parish – Irrigation Plan Review Checklist
MPC Application Packets
- Caddo Parish – Development Application
- Caddo Parish – Pre-Application Packet
- Pre-Application Protocol
- Site Plan Flow Chart
- Caddo Parish – Site Plan Packet
- Caddo Parish – Site Plan Application Packet for Existing Developments
- Caddo Parish – Planned Unit Development Packet
- Caddo Parish – Certificate of Occupancy Application
- Caddo Parish – Home Occupation Application
- Caddo Parish – Telecommunication Tower Modification Form
- Caddo Parish – Telecommunication Macro Tower Form
- Caddo Parish – Sign Permit Application
- Caddo Parish – Temporary Use Permit Application
Application Fee Schedules and Deadlines
- Caddo Parish – Fee Worksheet
- MPC Dates & Application Information
- ZBA Dates & Application Information
- Pre-Application Conference Schedule 2020
- MPC and ZBA Meeting Dates 2019
Please note: any applications with links that are not active are currently being revised. For Land Development applications, please contact an MPC Planner for at 673-6480. For Zoning Enforcement applications (i.e., Certificate of Occupancy, Home Based Business, Signs), please contact 673-6440.